At Cocolabs we are building what we claim to be the world’s most powerful marketplace solution for services: Cocorico. Our technology is used by the sharing economy and by companies throughout the world that wish to transform their industries through innovative technologies and business models. Check out www.cocolabs.io to see the projects we build.
We give our technology away for free (open source) and still manage to make a killing. How we achieve this is one of the many interesting things you could learn through an internship at Cocolabs.
We are a touch « chauvin » and enjoy rubbing the whole “Made in France” thing into people’s faces. We are also a very diverse group of people, working in a friendly work environment where helping each other out is at the very center of our ethos and our successes.
About the internship
At Cocolabs we are offering a sales internship with a twist. Our prospects far outnumber our production capacity. Therefore sales in large part consists of picking the customers who would benefit the most from our services and whose projects have the most potential.
Your mission should you accept it:
- Select the most valuable prospects
- Present our services, clarify our offer and confirm a perfect fit with the client
- Define the key features that the client requires and build a priced offer
- Close the deal
Additionally we’d be keen to have you participate on these subjects:
- Refine our commercial strategy
- Assist us in our “levée de fonds”
- Help us improve our flagship product « Cocorico » so that it better matches customers’ expectations
To get you started in the best of conditions you will go through a training period where you will be introduced to the following subjects:
- What are service oriented marketplaces and what is the sharing economy
- Thorough training into using Cocorico
- Full introduction into how our production is conducted
- Introduction into the accounting and legal practices required in marketplaces and the sharing economy
- Review of the mechanisms involved in marketplace business models
You will be working with both the COO and CEO of the company.
About the profile we’re seeking
We are a fast growing startup and you therefore need to be autonomous, driven and be able to think on your feet. You get around in English (enough to know which parts of this offer are “tongue in cheek”) and have an absolute mastery of written French. You are currently studying marketing or management sciences.
Extra bonus: you continue smiling after hitting your toe against a chair on a cold morning.
About how to contact us
Send us your resume and cover letter at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further piece of information you may need, please feel free to call us: +33 (0) 143 798 630
Pro tip: if you can sell us your profile, you can sell our product.